CIYC-sponsored classes – delivered by Guardiões Brasileiros York
– Our classes are open to all levels of fitness and abilities – beginners welcome!
– New starters accepted all year.
– Instructors are all fully insured and DBS-checked.
– Classes incorporate teaching of capoeira movements (kicks, acrobatics) and music in the main styles – recognising both their importance in this complete art.
Below are class start time – come earlier to change.
Car park and bikes racks av available at both our venues.
Adults classes – all year round
Classes length: 1h30 to 2h
Drop-in fees: £6 / £4 (students) ; monthly discount fees available
- Mondays 20:00 – 22:00 @St Lawrence’s church hall (YO10 3BW) with Monitor Chuck Norris (GB)
- Thursdays from 19:45 – ~21:30 in The Main Hall @Melbourne Centre (YO10 4AW) with Int Callum (GB)
Kids class (4 – 13 y.o.) – school-terms only
** NEW CLASSES FROM 8 SEPTEMBER 2019 ** New starters accepted all year **
Drop-in fees: £4 / FULL term fees: £36
Classes in The Studio @Melbourne Centre (YO10 4AW) with Monitor Chuck Norris (GB)
- Group 1 (4 – 8 y.o.) – Sundays 10.30 – 11.30 am
- Group 2 (8+ – 13 y.o.) – Sundays 11.30 am – 12.30 pm
FIGHT * PLAY * DANCE
Locations of the current classes in York: